Friday 8 August 2014

Deutschland Seminar Video

Below is a video from my last seminar in Germany in 2012. Like the previous video, from the United Kingdom, these YouTube uploads have essentially been to clean up my files and, hopefully, offer something useful to karateka around the world. As I always say, “we must talk with our karate-do”. In this way of thinking, via photographs and videos, I've aimed to verify my understanding; thereby, giving legitimacy to my writing/articles. The reality is that "....so many say so much, yet we never see their actual karate!"


By the way, many people are saying that since I re-joined the Japan Karate Association (JKA) I’m no longer doing what I have learned over the last 30+ years… I’d like to assure everyone that: (a) I am dedicated fully to JKA; and (b) that I practicing everything I was taught prior to returning to JKA.
Taken as a whole, JKA has been encouraging me to continue practicing my karate in the way I was: prior to re-joining. All the very best from Japan, André Bertel.

© André Bertel. Aso-shi, Kumamoto. Japan (2014).   
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: